MUST BE READ BEFORE ATTENDING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- You are required to complete a screening survey online before arrival. This will be emailed to you 24hrs ahead of your appointment
- Please come alone where possible to aid social distancing
- It will be helpful if you arrive at the time of your appointment, and I politely request that you stay no longer than necessary. I will be sending you details afterwards of how to book your next appointment(s), and my bank details for payment if required
- I ask that you send me a text message upon arrival and wait in your car or in the porch until I have finished preparing and can open the front door for you. Extra time has been allocated between clients to aid cleaning so I should be running on time. You'll notice the driveway is bigger than before, with plenty of room for you to park so that I can wave you in when I'm ready
- Hand sanitisers are available for your use both in the porch and treatment room
- Shoes, coats, mobile phones etc will need to be left in the designated area in the conservatory, and not taken into the treatment room
- I am unable to provide refreshments so please bring your own or make sure you leave some water in your vehicle for after your treatment
- I will be wearing a face mask and/or face shield and other applicable PPE, and ask you to wear your own face mask or face covering on arrival unless exempt. This may be removed during your treatment where required, i.e. whilst lying face down for massage. Research has shown that when both people wear a face mask the risk of infection where one of them is asymptomatic is reduced by 98%
- Contactless payment is preferred where possible, either using the card details stored on my booking system, contactless payment or online bank transfer
- I will be checking my own temperature each morning and cancelling appointments if I or any of my family show any symptoms. I will not be able to treat you if you or anyone you live with is showing any Covid symptoms or if you are self-isolating
I appreciate you taking the time to read this and look forward to seeing you.
Reopening Date and Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
- - - - - - - - REOPENING DATE Tuesday 14th July - - - - - - - -
Further information on changes to working practices:
- Over the past 3 months changes have been made to the treatment room and common areas to allow for increased cleaning and sanitisation, and a rigorous cleaning regime is being employed to ensure everyone's safety, with high contact areas being sanitised after every client visit. Additional time has been allocated for this between bookings and I will also be working reduced hours until schools resume in September to reduce the number of visitors and allow for these extra measures
- Any unnecessary and 'soft' items have been removed, and I will be opening windows between and/or during treatments to ensure good ventilation
- At the moment facial treatments are not permitted due to the increased risk involved, so my treatment offerings will be slightly limited and remaining treatments will be modified as needed
Postponement of In-Person Reiki Courses until 2021
Due to the ongoing need for social distancing I have taken the decision to postpone all training courses and refresher days until Spring 2021. It just won’t be the same not being able to work hands on around the head/face area, there is still the possibility of a local or national lockdown, though hopefully not, and although my children are due to return to school in September there is a chance that one or both of them could be asked to return to remote learning at any time. Necessary but not ideal if on a workshop day!
I had been really looking forward to teaching face to face again, but our safety is vital and I'll have everything crossed that we can all enjoy these again fully by the Spring.
Here are the proposed new dates, and I would be really grateful if you could let me know whether or not you are happy for me to transfer your booking. If you have already paid a deposit or in full and would prefer to have a refund then do forward your account name, number and sort code and I will pop it back over to you.
Reiki I to be rescheduled from 1st & 2nd Oct to 1st & 2nd March 2021
Reiki II to be rescheduled from 24th & 25th Sept to 10th & 11th March 2021
Reiki Refresher Day to be rescheduled from 12th Oct to 15th March 2021
My next 4-week online Reiki I courses will be starting on 5th Oct 2020 and 11th Jan 2021
And I’m planning to start my 7 week online Reiki Master/Teacher course this September (exact date tba, with the 2 day in-person part being held in Spring)
Do get in touch if you have any queries.
Fancy some pampering?
I’ve put together some Vegan Spa Packs to help you get that spa feeling at home.
Each pack costs £12.50 and includes:
1 x VOESH New York Pedi in a Box, comprising 4 sachets in your choice of delightful fragrances (Lemon Quench, Lavender Relieve, Mango Delight, Vitamin Recharge, Chocolate Love or Eucalyptus Energy)
1 x Natura naturally infused sheet face mask (choose from Calming & Hydrating Rose, Blemish Control Herb, Plumping & Firming Multi-grain, or Anti-ageing Avocado)
Packs can be picked up from my porch when you’re next out for your exercise or groceries, or I can deliver to your doorstep if you’re self-isolating.
Here’s how to use them for a wonderfully relaxing and beneficial treatment, either on your own or as part of a mother-daughter pamper session:
1) Add the Salt Soak sachet to a bowl of warm water and have some towels to hand plus one on the floor for the bowl to sit on. Soak feet while you sit back and breathe in the lovely aroma.
2) Lift one foot out and massage half of the Sugar Scrub sachet to the entire foot and lower leg to exfoliate and leave the skin beautifully smooth. Rinse and repeat on the other foot and leg.
3) Do the same with the Mud Masque sachet, but leave on for 5 minutes before rinsing. This is the perfect time to cut and file the nails if you wish to.
4) Once rinsed and dried, massage the Massage Butter from the final sachet onto both legs and feet. There’s loads, so use any excess to soften the hands and arms too.
5) Optionally wipe the nails with a damp cotton pad and paint with your favourite nail polish. If you don’t have any you can choose from any of my OPI colours (contact me for a photo showing what’s available) for £4.50 each as I‘ll be replacing all these items when I’m up and running again.
6) Time for a lie down! Open the Natura sheet face mask, holding it over a towel to collect any drips, and unfold it. Place it on your cleansed face, adjusting the eye, nose and mouth holes to suit your face. Flatten against your skin where any air bubbles have formed.
7) Let the mask work it’s magic for 15 minutes or longer while your mind goes off to its happy place. Remove the mask and massage in any remaining product.
EMAIL ME to request a spa pack
CLICK HERE to book a distant Reiki treatment or online Reiki course
Meditation Group & Online Training
If you’d like to join my private Facebook group I’m posting regular meditations and visualisations for calm and focus in these unsettled times. The link is HERE
Although not able to treat or teach at the moment, I’ve finally had the time to put together a Reiki Master course, 50% of which can be completed in the comfort of your own home until we are able to get together for the face-to-face part.
I have also put together a 4-week online Reiki course, allowing you to to learn and channel Reiki for yourself and loved ones, including those not able to be with you. Click here to be taken to my Training Courses page.